Gerber, Cereal For Baby, Single Grain Barley, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Nutrition for Health Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- Nutritional Compass
- No Added Refined Sugar, Artificial Flavors or Color
- You Want the Best Possible Nutrition for Your Baby
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich-cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and zinc for natural immune support
- Calcium for healthy bone and teeth
Did You Know?
- Iron is important for healthy brain development. Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish
- Gerber infant cereals provide iron, an important nutrient for your baby's growth and mental development
Made for Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see reparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
- Fine texture that is easy to swallow
- Single grains that are easy to digest
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Nutrition for Healthy Growth and Natural Immune Support
Gerber's NutriProtect blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc and vitamins B & E.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp cereal with 4-5 tbsp of breastmilk or formula.
Easy Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Barley flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My baby likes it
Posted by Reviewer2045932 on Jan 16, 2012
My baby likes it