Gerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Mixed Grain, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gerber45 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-00701
- UPC Code: 015000007010
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.5 x 7.4 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Made with Natural Whole Grains
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made For Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to help encourage healthy eating habits
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
Did You Know?
- Research supports introducing cereal grains, including wheat, into baby's diet at around 6 months of age to check tolerance and identify and food allergies. (See preparation instructions for baby's first wheat introduction)
- After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber Mixed Grain cereal, which is made with a smaller amount of wheat. Then introduce Gerber Whole Wheat cereal for new, healthy tastes
Good For Babies and Toddlers
- 8 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits Independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented
The Goodness of Iron-Rich Cereal
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber Cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
The good nutrition of Gerber Cereal is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
For Spoon Hugging Texture:
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4 - 1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding
Whole wheat flour, rice flour, whole grain oat flour, tri- and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 5 tbsp (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|