Gerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Rice & Mixed Fruit, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage: Sitter
- Made with Natural Whole Grain and Real Fruit
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Health Growth & Natural Immune Support
- No Added Refined Sugar, Artificial Flavors or Colors
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich-cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to encourage healthy eating habits
- With added fruit for taste variety
Did You Know?
- Your baby may be ready to try new taste and variety
- Gerber infant cereals with added fruit are a great way to explore new flavors while continuing to provide the iron and other nutrients your baby needs
Good for Babies and Toddlers
- 5g of whole grain per serving
- Excellent source of iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and zinc for natural immune support
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented
The Goodness of Iron-Rich Cereal
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber Cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
The good nutrition of Gerber Cereal is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
For Spoon Hugging Texture:
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain brown rice flour, rice flour, banana flakes, apple puree concentrate, soybean oil, tri- and dicalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, citric acid, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or color
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
baby like it very much
Posted by 4965766217850948181 on Dec 22, 2012
baby like it very much, I will rebuy it next time
It is suitable for my child
Posted by Reviewer2270314 on Mar 06, 2012
very nice, my daughter like it very much. She can eat much more.
very good,my son like it
Posted by Reviewer3072848 on Feb 26, 2012
very good,my son like it
Posted by Reviewer3213847 on Feb 08, 2012