Gerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Whole Wheat, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gerber13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-00705
- UPC Code: 015000007058
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.4 x 7.4 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Sources of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc.
- Nutri Protect, Iron, B,E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support.
Start your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to help encourage healthy eating habits.
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture.
Did you Know?
- Research supports introducing cereal grains, including wheat, into baby's diet at around 6 months of age to check tolerance and identify any food allergies.
- After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber mixed grain cereal, which is made with a small amount of wheat. Then introduce Gerber whole wheat cereal for new, healthy tastes.
Good for Babies and Toddlers
- 14 g of Whole grain per serving
- 2 g of Fiber per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Your Child May be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented.
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of Iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber good start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination
The good nutrition of Gerber is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For toddler: mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
For Spoon Hugging Texture
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole wheat flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B Vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B12), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refines sugars, artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|