Gerber, Good Start, Soy Plus, Infant Formula, 12.9 oz (366 g) (Discontinued Item)
By GerberWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-03530
- UPC Code: 050000035304
- Package Quantity: 12.9 oz (366 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.6 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Gentle Soy Based Infant Formula With Iron
- The Plus Is The Extra Step We Take To Break Down Proteins For Baby!
- Nutri Protect - Vitamins A, C, E and Zinc
- Specially Made With Nutrients Found In Breastmilk
- Nutrition For Natural Immune System Support
- For Babies 0-12 Months
- Easy To Digest Gentle Soy Proteins
- DHA & ARA For Brain & Eye Development
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Milk-Free & Lactose-Free
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- The Plus is the extra step we take to break down proteins for baby.
- Only we take the extra step to break down the Soy Proteins into smaller pieces to be easy to digest. We call them Gentle Soy Proteins.
- Designed with No Milk and No Lactose to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to lactose- or milk-intolerance.
Why You Will Love Soy Plus
- Nutri Protect - a blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support.
- 100% Gentle Soy Proteins to support optimal growth.
Gerber recommends Breastmilk as the best start for babies.
Powder - add water
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart below.
Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9 g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.)
Cap bottle; Shake Well. Feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Directions for Preparation and Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation, use, and storage instructions. Ask your baby's doctor about infant formula feeding* including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who may have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
|To Make Approx:||Water||Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.9 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoops|
|6 fl oz bottle||6 fl oz||3 unpacked level scoops|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoops|
*Good Start Soy Plus is a routine formula brand containing partially hydrolyzed soy proteins. If you suspect your baby is prone to allergy, use only under a doctor's supervision.
Makes approximately 91 fl oz (2.8 qt) of formula.
Corn maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower), enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, sucrose, and less than 2% of: calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, calcium citrate, M. alpina oil*, C. cohnii oil**, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, soy lecithin, sodium ascorbate, choline chloride, inositol, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, phylloquinone, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols, L-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine.
*A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
**A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Do not microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Storage: Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Some settling may occur in shipping.
|Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz, prepared as directed):||Amount per Serving|
|Linoleic Acid||920 mg|
|Thiamin (B1)||60 mcg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||94 mcg|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||16 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||500 mcg|
|C (Ascorbic Acid)||12 mg|