Gerber, Graduates Finger Foods, Apple Harvest Wagon Wheels, 1.48 oz (42 g)
By Gerber151 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-04511
- UPC Code: 015000045111
- Package Quantity: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.2 x 4.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.03
- Puffed Grains with Real Apples
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With Whole Grains
As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are puffed grains with real apples and are naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Good For Babies and Toddlers
- 2g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
- No artificial flavors or colors
Made For Babies and Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Whole grain yellow corn meal, rice flour, sugar, dried apple puree, dicalcium phosphate, natural apple flavor, salt, soy and sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc sulfate, electrolytic iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces (7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews