Gerber, Graduates Finger Foods, Apple Harvest Wagon Wheels, 1.48 oz (42 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Puffed Grains with Real Apples
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With Whole Grains
As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are puffed grains with real apples and are naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Good For Babies and Toddlers
- 2g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
- No artificial flavors or colors
Made For Babies and Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Whole grain yellow corn meal, rice flour, sugar, dried apple puree, dicalcium phosphate, natural apple flavor, salt, soy and sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc sulfate, electrolytic iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces (7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's tastful and my son's favourite. But do note that it's a bit hard to chew. So not suitable for young toddlers as their teeth may not be out yet.
Nice shape and taste
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Apr 07, 2016
It has a great taste and nice shape...
Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016
Great finger food
Posted by 5445280091484054598 on Nov 25, 2015
My niece as usual was asking for more
My toddler did not like this product
Posted by 5077674558917213009 on Nov 11, 2015
Piece size is too big. My toddler did not like. The taste was a bit too artificial.