Gerber, Graduates Finger Foods, Apple Harvest Wagon Wheels, 1.48 oz (42 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Puffed Grains with Real Apples
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With Whole Grains
As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are puffed grains with real apples and are naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Wagon Wheels snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Good For Babies and Toddlers
- 2g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
- No artificial flavors or colors
Made For Babies and Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Whole grain yellow corn meal, rice flour, sugar, dried apple puree, dicalcium phosphate, natural apple flavor, salt, soy and sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc sulfate, electrolytic iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces (7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
It's tastful and my son's favourite. But do note that it's a bit hard to chew. So not suitable for young toddlers as their teeth may not be out yet.
لم يعجب طفلي ابدا
Posted by 5334536634476096601 on Jan 15, 2017
My baby doesn't like it at all !
taste good but difficult to bite
Posted by 5699107725941999354 on Jan 09, 2017
The taste is nice but my 15month old daughter gets frustrated eating this cos it's way too hard.
Posted by 5372839267541343607 on Sep 06, 2016
Wouldnt bother giving this a star, it was a waste of money - wouldnt reccommend it at all!
Posted by 5474387964885355763 on Aug 02, 2016
My baby doesn't like this
Posted by 5184793118552826615 on Jun 23, 2016
My baby loves this and i started giving to her at just 6mth when her hand grip skills just began. Size of snack is safe as it melts upon putting it in her mouth. Now she wouldnt stop at 2 pieces but i control her consumption. Definitely will be ordering more