Gerber, Graduates For Toddlers, Lil' Meals, White Turkey Stew with Rice & Vegetables, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Microwavable Main Dishes
- Stage: Toddler
- Nutrition Designed for Toddlers
- 50% DV for Vitamin A
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetables*
- Just Right for Spooning
*As calculated using the USDA, Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs.
Microwave Instructions For Full Bowl:
- Remove plastic cover.
- Remove metal lid and discard.
- Replace plastic cover.
- Place bowl in center of microwave oven.
- Heat on high (100%) power for 30 seconds.
- Discard any leftovers. Bowl not intended for reuse.
- If product is not heated or fed from the bowl, keep unused portion covered and refrigerated. Use within 2-3 days.
Water, cooked white turkey meat chopped and formed (white turkey meat, turkey broth, salt, modified cornstarch, tapioca starch), carrots, corn, peas, celery, whole grain brown rice, modified cornstarch, onion powder, chicken fat, tomato paste, salt.
Remove and discard metal lid. Replace plastic cover before microwaving.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Caution: Metal edges may be sharp. Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 container (170 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Sat Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||15 g|
Posted by 5738174047359430063 on Apr 10, 2013
it's only good for garbage bin
Full of sodium
Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012
Opened up the pack and it looked like carrots, peas and corn swimming in sticky goo. Will not recommend although my 17 mth old daughter ate most of it. High sodium content and turkey is not whole meat. I scooped a spoon and let the goo drip away before feeding.
Baby liked this
Posted by MamaAki on Aug 13, 2012
However, mommy finds the quantity of rice in the stew too little.
My boy loves it
Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Jun 25, 2012
My 1 year doy loves it!