Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Toddler Snacks
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Gerber, Graduates, Lil' Crunchies, Cinnamon Maple, 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Stage: Crawler
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Corn
- 90% Less Sodium than the Leading Cheese Snack*
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
*Per 7 g serving, Lil' Crunchies Cinnamon Maple snacks: 5 mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72 mg sodium.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 4 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Lil' Crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
Whole grain yellow corn meal, corn oil, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, cinnamon, natural cinnamon maple flavor, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 20 Pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|