Gerber, Graduates, Lil' Crunchies, Cinnamon Maple, 1.48 oz (42 g)
By Gerber16 Reviews
Expiration Date: Mar 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.69 lbs (0.31 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GBR-04833
- UPC Code: 015000048334
- Package Quantity: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Stage: Crawler
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Corn
- 90% Less Sodium than the Leading Cheese Snack*
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
*Per 7 g serving, Lil' Crunchies Cinnamon Maple snacks: 5 mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72 mg sodium.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 4 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Lil' Crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Just right for self-feeding
Use within 5 days after removing seal for optimal freshness.
Whole grain yellow corn meal, corn oil, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, cinnamon, natural cinnamon maple flavor, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 20 Pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My VERY picky daughter loved these from her very first taste! Her face lights up when she sees the cannister and she sits there munching away. Unlike the other flavors, they don't have that gross smell! These smell amazing! It's like when you first walk into a Yankee Candle store or a scentsy party. I love that aspect, as well as how much she enjoys these healthy snacks. She has gone through just about every snack they have for her age, and this is one of four things that she will happily chow down on. I would be lost without these
Although these are a good finger food they smell and it doesn't come off baby until you bath. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!