Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Puffs
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Gerber, Graduates Puffs, Apple Cinnamon, 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Stage: Crawler
- Puffed Grains With Real Fruit
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Nutri-Protect - Iron, Vitamin E & Zinc
- Made With Whole Grains & Real Fruit
- Nutrition For Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
- Nutritional Compass
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 2 g Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Puffs are a great way to make every bite count by providing Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Melts in baby's mouth
- Perfect first finger food
Nutrition Specially Made For Your Child
You want the best possible nutrition for your child. The Graduates line of meals, drinks and snacks are specially made for crawler, toddler and preschooler developmental and nutritional needs.
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, sugar, whole grain oat flour, dried apple puree, natural apple cinnamon flavor, tri and dicalcium phosphate, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), soy and sunflower lecithin, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), electrolytic iron, purple carrot extract color, red cabbage extract color.
Caution: Discard plastic strip after opening.
Package not intended as a toy.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 66 Pieces (7 g/ about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants 0-1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|