Gerber, Graduates Puffs, Apple Cinnamon, 1.48 oz (42 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage: Crawler
- Puffed Grains With Real Fruit
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Nutri-Protect - Iron, Vitamin E & Zinc
- Made With Whole Grains & Real Fruit
- Nutrition For Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
- Nutritional Compass
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 2 g Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Puffs are a great way to make every bite count by providing Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc.
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Melts in baby's mouth
- Perfect first finger food
Nutrition Specially Made For Your Child
You want the best possible nutrition for your child. The Graduates line of meals, drinks and snacks are specially made for crawler, toddler and preschooler developmental and nutritional needs.
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, sugar, whole grain oat flour, dried apple puree, natural apple cinnamon flavor, tri and dicalcium phosphate, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), soy and sunflower lecithin, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), electrolytic iron, purple carrot extract color, red cabbage extract color.
Caution: Discard plastic strip after opening.
Package not intended as a toy.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 66 Pieces (7 g/ about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants 0-1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|
Posted by SunlitPixie on May 12, 2014
too sweet. i dont like it and my baby didnt like it too
Posted by 4957479293445532291 on Jan 13, 2014
It's for my friend's baby. It's said very good.
Posted by 5622447265413748705 on Dec 11, 2013
My grandson enjoys these dry and as a cereal with milk.
kiddo loved it
Posted by kookynooky on Jun 01, 2013
My toddler loves this. Will eat it non stop