Gerber, Graduates, Yogurt Melts, Mixed Berries, 1.0 oz (28 g)
By Gerber105 Reviews
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-04731
- UPC Code: 015000047313
- Package Quantity: 1.0 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.4 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage: Crawler
- Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Learning to Pick Up
- Made with Real Yogurt & Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Live & Active Cultures
Good Food, Good Life
- Why are Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks a must have snack to keep in your pantry or diaper bag?
Good to know?
- The experts at Gerber have packed real fruit yogurt inside delicious, little, no-mess bites.
- Each bite melts in baby's mouth and is easy to chew and swallow.
- They have a yummy taste that babies love!
Good to remember
- Made with Real Yogurt and Fruit
- Good Source of Vitamins A, C and E
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
- Begins to use jaw to mash food
Specially Made For Your Child
The experts at Gerber have designed the Graduates line of meal options, drinks and snacks for the developmental and nutritional needs at each stage, from Crawlers to Toddlers age 2 and older.
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days of opening.
Cultured reduced fat milk, sugar, blackberry and raspberry purees, nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch, Less than 1.5% of: Gelatin, lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, fruit and vegetable juice colors, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), cherry and raspberry juice concentrates, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, natural mixed berry flavor.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Both my 10 mnts old and my 3 yrs old love them!:) tasted very naturally :)