Gerber, Graduates, Yogurt Melts, Mixed Berries, 1.0 oz (28 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Stage: Crawler
- Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Learning to Pick Up
- Made with Real Yogurt & Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Live & Active Cultures
Good Food, Good Life
- Why are Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks a must have snack to keep in your pantry or diaper bag?
Good to know?
- The experts at Gerber have packed real fruit yogurt inside delicious, little, no-mess bites.
- Each bite melts in baby's mouth and is easy to chew and swallow.
- They have a yummy taste that babies love!
Good to remember
- Made with Real Yogurt and Fruit
- Good Source of Vitamins A, C and E
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
- Begins to use jaw to mash food
Specially Made For Your Child
The experts at Gerber have designed the Graduates line of meal options, drinks and snacks for the developmental and nutritional needs at each stage, from Crawlers to Toddlers age 2 and older.
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days of opening.
Cultured reduced fat milk, sugar, blackberry and raspberry purees, nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch, Less than 1.5% of: Gelatin, lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, fruit and vegetable juice colors, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), cherry and raspberry juice concentrates, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, natural mixed berry flavor.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
Posted by 5250749588875701251 on Jan 12, 2015
Posted by 4850179053945528117 on Oct 08, 2014
My boy loves this Yogurt Melts.
the child hate the taste
Posted by 4991227032258281274 on Oct 04, 2014
the child hate the taste
Posted by 5242424310312780256 on Aug 30, 2014
my son love it