Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Puffs
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Gerber, Graduates, Yogurt Melts, Strawberry, 1.0 oz (28 g)
- Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Stage: Crawler
- 99% Real Yogurt & Fruit
- Live & Active Cultures
- Nutri Protect A, C, E
- Nutrition For Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- No Preservatives
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- Vitamins A, C, and E for Natural Immune Support
- 99% Real Yogurt and Fruit
- Live and Active Cultures
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners
Made For Babies & Toddlers
- First step to healthy independent eating
- Easy to chew and swallow
- A perfect food for little fingers
- Not messy
Did You Know?
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks are a great way to make every bite count by providing vitamins A, C & E for healthy growth and natural immune support.
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Nutrition Specially Made For Your Child
You want the best possible nutrition for your child. The graduates line of meals, drinks and snacks are specially made for crawler, toddler and preschooler developmental and nutritional needs.
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days of opening.
Cultured reduced fat milk, sugar, strawberry puree, nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch, gelatin, natural strawberry flavor, lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, fruit and vegetable juice colors, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|