Gerber, Graduates for Toddlers, Lil' Meals, Mac & Cheese with Chicken & Vegetables, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Stage: Toddler
- Nutrition Designed for Toddlers
- 10% DV for Calcium & Zinc
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetables*
- Just Right for Spooning
- Microwavable Main Dishes
*As calculated using the USDA, Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs
Microwave Instructions for Full Bowl:
- Remove plastic cover.
- Remove metal lid and discard.
- Replace plastic cover.
- Place bowl in center of microwave oven.
- Heat on high (100%) power for 30 seconds.
- Discard any leftovers. Bowl not intended for reuse.
- If product is not heated or fed from the bowl, keep unused portion covered and refrigerate. Use within 2-3 days.
Cheese sauce (water, cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes, annatto extract color], modified cornstarch, chicken fat, butter, salt, disodium phosphate, soy lecithin, potato starch, paprika and annatto extract colors, nonfat dry milk, sodium citrate), cooked enriched macaroni product (water, durum wheat semolina, egg whites, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), squash, carrots, cooked chicken ground and formed (chicken meat, water, salt, tapioca starch, modified cornstarch), celery, corn, zucchini.
Remove and discard metal lid
Replace plastic cover before microwaving
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Caution: Metal edges may be sharp.
Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 container (170 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|