Gerber, Graduates for Toddlers, Lil' Meals, Mac & Cheese with Chicken & Vegetables, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- New Package!
- Stage: Toddler
- Made With Farm-Grown Vegetables
- No Preservatives
- Learning to Use a Spoon
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture
- Just Right for Spooning
What makes Gerber Graduates Lil' Meals selections perfect for Toddlers?
Good to know
- 6 g of Protein (31% of Daily Value)
- 10% DV of Calcium
Good to remember
- Graduates Lil' Meals selections are just right for spooning
- Package made without the use of BPA
- Easy to self-feed tray
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Stands alone and begins to walk alone
- Feeds self easily with fingers
- Bites through a variety of textures
Gerber Graduates Lil' Meals
Recipes are carefully prepared for your toddler with no preservatives and here's how we do it...
Prior to cooking, we remove most of the air and seal the package. The food is then pressure-cooked so no preservatives are needed. Our recipes are ready to eat with 100% Gerber Graduates Goodness inside.
- Remove tray from carton sleeve.
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds.
- Carefully remove seal and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Not for use in conventional ovens.
Cheese sauce (water, cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes, annatto extract color], modified cornstarch, less than 1% of: chicken fat, butter, disodium phosphate, salt, soy lecithin, potato starch, paprika and annatto extract colors, nonfat dry milk, sodium citrate), cooked enriched macaroni product (water, durum wheat semolina, egg whites, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), squash, carrots, cooked chicken ground and formed (chicken meat, water, salt, tapioca starch, modified cornstarch), celery, corn, zucchini.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
Unopened package can be stored at room temperature. Discard unused portion.
|Serving Size: 1 tray (170 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|