- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Microwavable Main Dishes
- Stage: Toddler
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetables*
- Just Right for Spooning
*As calculated using the USDA, Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture
Microwave Instructions For Full Bowl:
- Remove plastic cover.
- Remove metal lid and discard.
- Replace plastic cover.
- Place bowl in center of microwave oven.
- Heat on high (100%) power for 30 seconds
- Discard any leftovers. Bowl not intended for reuse.
- If product is not heated or fed from the bowl, keep in used portion covered and refrigerated. Use within 2-3 days.
Meat sauce (water, tomato paste, cooked seasoned beef [beef, water, salt], tomatoes, modified cornstarch, sugar, less than 1% of: dehydrated onions, potassium chloride, parmesan cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], salt, cooked vegetables [carrots, onions, celery] corn oil, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, butter, olive oil, cream powder [cream, fat free milk, sodium caseinate], potato flour, natural flavors, carrot powder, onion powder), cooked enriched macaroni product (water, durum Wheat semolina, egg whites, niacin ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid.
Remove and discard metal lid
Replace plastic cover before microwaving
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Caution: Metal edges may be sharp.
Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 Container (170 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Sat. Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||22 g|