Gerber, Nature Select, 2nd Foods, Squash, 2 Packs, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Vegetables
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant Vitamin A (from Beta Carotene) to help support a healthy immune system
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Salt
Made For Babies
Helps baby discover the taste of natural vegetables to encourage healthy eating habits
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented
Gerber Squash are Farm Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards.
See inside for microwave instructions.
Baby Foods May Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat.
- Always Test Temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Less food needs less time to heat.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber 2nd Foods Plastic pack
|Full Sized Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(Between 600-1000 watts)
|Compact Sixed Ovens
(Less than 600 watts)
|Full Pack Room Temperature||1/2 Pack Refrigerated||Full Pack Room Temperature||1/2 Pack Refrigerated|
|20 seconds||30 seconds||20 seconds||Not Recommended|
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2-3 days after opening.
Do not use if foil seal in broken or missing.
Remove foil seal before microwaving.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||8 g|
|Not a significant source of protein.|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||90%|