Gerber, Oatmeal Cereal, Single Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of iron and 10 essential vitamins & minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less mess package for you! Pour or spoon out cereal.
Good to Remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breast milk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breast milk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
I am DISAPPOINTED
Posted by 5506635788713536131 on Jun 16, 2016
My order took almost 1 month to arrive. I ordered this product upon checking the details that the expiration period is April 2017. The unit that I received, the expiration is dated 26th July 2016. I feel cheated!
baby loves it
Posted by 4694807319613199469 on Nov 27, 2014
Posted by 5506946983045740719 on Sep 04, 2014
Posted by 4988761279156800270 on Feb 19, 2014
good my baby very like!