Gerber, Organic, Yogurt Melts, Banana Strawberry, 1.0 oz (28 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freeze-Dried Yogurt Snacks
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Made with Organic Yogurt
- No Preservatives
- Learning to Pick Up
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food, Good Life
Why should I choose Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts snacks for my little one?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts snacks are made with the goodness of organic yogurt
- They have a meltable texture and are easy to chew and swallow
Good to remember
- USDA certified organic
- Made with Organic yogurt
- No preservatives
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices
Organic cultured reduced fat milk, organic cane sugar, organic strawberry puree, organic nonfat dry milk, organic tapioca starch, less than 1.5% of: Gelatin, fruit and vegetable juice colors, natural strawberry banana flavor.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
Received it fast! My baby love it! It's a must to bring along in my diaper bag. It's cheaper to buy here then from our local store. Will get more after finish.
good food for babies
Posted by 4851788107707513048 on May 03, 2016
very good food for babies. i bought it for my first baby and now for my 2nd. both are loving it so much.
great product, my baby love that,and my olders like eat to
Posted by 5420607254034698465 on Jan 28, 2016
Posted by 4902381777227495840 on Dec 25, 2015
a bit sour for babies
Baby loves them
Posted by Luddil on Jul 09, 2015
My little one loves these as a little dessert treat. A good organic option!