Gerber, Rice Cereal, DHA & Probiotic, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g)
By Gerber90 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-07005
- UPC Code: 015000070052
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4 x 7 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.79
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- Single Grain
- VitaBlocks - Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development.
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth.
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
- 18 mg DHA per serving to support brain & eye development.
- Bifidus BL† - a beneficial probiotic that support a healthy immune system.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal.
Good Food, Good Life
Good to remember
- 2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Good to connect
- Start Healthy, Stay Healthy.
- When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support.
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows.
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon.
†Has the live and active probiotic cultures Bifidobacterium lactic. Bifobacteria are the most abundant type of cultures found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- To receive the benefits of B. Lactis, feed on a regular basis, preferably every day.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
- *If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: soy lecithin, tuna oil (source of DHA), potassium phosphate, fish gelatin (tilapia), B lactis cultures, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
No artificial colors or flavors.
Package made without the use of BPA.
Storage: Once open, tightly close and use within one month. Store unopened and opened packages in a cool, dry place.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm trying different baby cereal, and it is good.