Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, 60% Cacao, Bittersweet Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- All Natural
- Founded in 1852
- Kosher Dairy
The luxurious deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection, then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate. Experience the Ghirardelli difference:
- All Natural ingredients
- Intensely rich and perfectly balanced taste
- Finest grind for smoothest texture and easiest melting
Ghirardelli – Moments of Timeless Pleasure
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Truffles
Yield: 30 Truffles
- 8 oz (2 bars) Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa
- or 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds or pecans
Bring cream to a simmer in a small saucepan. Add butter and stir until melted. Add chocolate to saucepan. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat and pour chocolate mixture into a shallow bowl. Cool, cover and refrigerate until firm, at least two hours. Roll mixture into 1" balls. Roll each ball in coating.
Each 4 oz bar contains 8 sections (1/2 oz each)
2 sections = 1 oz
Unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla.
May contain tree nuts and milk.
|Serving Size: 3 Sections (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||10 g||48%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
If you want extra dark, it will be not right choice. but if you want light dark, it's good chocolate.
Posted by 4760736276989417799 on Aug 25, 2015
Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014
this is a very good chocolate as it has 60% cacao.
very good baking chocolate
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014
high quality baking chocolate