Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, 100% Cacao, Unsweetened Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Founded in 1852
- Kosher Dairy
The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection, then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate. Experience the Ghirardelli difference:
- All Natural ingredients
- Ultimate chocolate intensity
- Finest grind for smoothest texture and easiest melting
Ghirardelli – Moments of Timeless Pleasure
Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
Yield: 16 Pieces
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bar (2 oz) Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Line an 8" square pan with waxed paper. Place all chocolate and condensed milk in a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water. Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the vanilla extract and nuts. Spread fudge evenly in prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Store, uncovered, at room temperature.
Each 4 oz bar contains 8 sections (1/2 oz each)
2 sections = 1 oz.
May contain tree nuts, milk and soy.
|Serving Size: 3 Sections (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g||35%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||67%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||27%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I eat it raw, delicious. Ok, no sugar, a little bitter (but not too bad), but for me, i love it.
I usually eat it straight instead of baking. It actually tastes not bitter but sour. If you eat this chocolate with some dried fruit,you will love it!! Such as dried cranberries or raisins are really good match.
Posted by 4870202550367200672 on Apr 23, 2016
Posted by 5327158325739038083 on Apr 17, 2016
Posted by 5534220002852268161 on Feb 24, 2016
exactly as advertised - takes time to get used to this taste if you are using it as a "sweet" treat. anyway after a cube of this chocolate you do not feel sugar craving any more
Don't mistake it.
Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016
I accidentally chopped it up and put it in cookies thinking the sweetness of the cookie would mask the bitterness. Uh no. It was nasty. I used the other bar properly in a melted brownie recipe. So delicious!