- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Founded in 1852
- Kosher Dairy
The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection, then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate. Experience the Ghirardelli difference:
- All Natural ingredients
- Ultimate chocolate intensity
- Finest grind for smoothest texture and easiest melting
Ghirardelli – Moments of Timeless Pleasure
Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
Yield: 16 Pieces
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bar (2 oz) Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Line an 8" square pan with waxed paper. Place all chocolate and condensed milk in a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water. Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the vanilla extract and nuts. Spread fudge evenly in prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Store, uncovered, at room temperature.
Each 4 oz bar contains 8 sections (1/2 oz each)
2 sections = 1 oz.
May contain tree nuts, milk and soy.
|Serving Size: 3 Sections (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g||35%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||67%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||27%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I eat it raw, delicious. Ok, no sugar, a little bitter (but not too bad), but for me, i love it.
I usually eat it straight instead of baking. It actually tastes not bitter but sour. If you eat this chocolate with some dried fruit,you will love it!! Such as dried cranberries or raisins are really good match.
Good quality chocolate
Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 14, 2016
Good quality chocolate. Good for baking or for hot chocolate, and you can add your own amount or type of sweetening.
Tastes not good but good for your health
Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Jul 14, 2016
You have to quickly swallow it without any chewing otherwise you will definitely die, taste so bad, like Chinese mecindine, yummy food is bad for health；yucky food is good for health, so it's acceptable for the taste.
Posted by 4863237240904374443 on Jun 05, 2016
Posted by 5327158325739038083 on Apr 17, 2016