Gia Russa, San Marzano Tomatoes of Argo Sarnese-Nocerino Area, 28 oz (794 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gia Russa
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Authenticated with Dop Seals
- Guaranteed by the Italian Dept. of Agriculture as for the EC Regulation n. 510/06.
- Product of Italy
Thank you for selecting Gia Russoa San Marzano Plum Tomatoes. We have taken great care in offering you the most sought after plum tomatoes in the world. Inside each are "vero" San Marzano Pomodori Pelati- Cultivated and grown in the rich volanic soil under the sun of Vesuvio (Area Nocerino-Sarnese), a terrain prized for the cultivation of plump, flavorful tomatoes. These tomatoes are "true" San Marzano, authenticated by DOP (Denomination Origin Protection) Seals and a certificate. Ismecert verifies that the strict standards of San Marzano DOP regulation are met and Guarantees the origin of San Marzano Tomatoes only the San Marzano Tomatoes that are grown and harvested in accordance with DOP regulation and certified by Ismecert are authorized to use the DOP seal.
Enjoy- we know you will be pleased. Buon Appetito
San Marzano plum peeled tomatoes, San Marzano tomato puree, basil leaf.
Does not contain allergen ingredients
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (122 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|