Gia Russa, Select Pasta Sauce, Hot Sicilian, 24 oz (680 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gia Russa
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made from Hand-Selected Imported Italian Plum Tomatoes and Fresh Spices
- Made from 100%
- Imported from Italy
Hot Sicilian Peppery and Slightly Hot
- 100% Italian-grown plum tomatoes
- Fresh hand-chopped basil
- Minced fresh garlic and onions
- Fine imported Italian olive oil
- Hot red peppers
All Gia Russa select pasta sauces begin with hand-selected Italian-grown plum tomatoes, nurtured in the sun-drenched soils of southern Italy. Sautéed with imported Italian olive oil, fresh onion and fresh garlic, they are then delicately cooked with hand-chopped fresh basil. They are carefully balanced, light in texture and taste. Absolutely no paste or puree, sugars or preservatives are added to these traditionally prepared sauces.
Enjoy and Gràzie, we know you will be pleased.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Pour complete jar into a large skillet and simmer for about five minutes. Add 12 to 16 ounces of al dente prepared Gia Russa pasta; drain well. Toss lightly over low heat until the pasta is coated and all excess water has evaporated.
Imported Italian plum tomatoes, imported Italian olive oil, fresh onions, fresh garlic, fresh basil, salt and spices.
All natural • No preservatives • No sugar added • No paste added • No puree added
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My Son loves this sauce I have reordered now twice. When you need a sauce like home made this is it. On the spicy side , but If you dont like spicy try the plain marinara~ We eat both. Add veggies for a different flavor. A little more money ,but larger size make up for it and I loved the ingredients without out all the artificial stuff!