- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- For All Hair and Skin Types
- Transforms Hair and Skin with Each Rich, Ultra-Nourishing Drop
- Ultra-Concentrated - Use Sparingly
- Eco Chic Technology
- Dual Smoothing Complex - Moroccan Argan Oil + Brazilian Phyto-Keratin
- Eco Chic Cosmetics
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
2chic or not 2chic?
- Weightlessly banish frizz
- Smooth and define curls & waves
- Add dazzling shine & control spilt ends
- Replenish vital moisture
- Defend against styling heat
- Detangle & prevent breakage
- Renew elasticity & protect color
- Revitalize with antioxidant power
- Soothe dry, itchy scalp & fight flakiness
To be 2chic: For Body
Dispense a small amount into hard & apply all over.
- Deliver instant nourishment to skin
- Seal in essential moisture
- Leave a subtle sexy (but never greasy) glow
- Great for rough elbows and heels
- Soften cuticles on fingers and toes
To be 2chic: For Hair & Scalp & Body
Take a trip. Experiment. Add to wet or dry hair for moisture & sleek style. Use sparingly.
For glowing skin, dispense a small amount into hand and apply all over
To be 2chic: For Body
Dispense a small amount into hand & apply all over.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), *argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, hydrolyzed paullinia cupana (Brazilian cocoa) keratin extract [phyto-keratin], *aspalathus linearis (rooibos tea) extract, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
Phyto-Keratin is a plant-sourced protein
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes to this product
I have been reading about using oils as hair conditioners. I was planning to buy the most recommended oils and make a mix by myself. But then I found this product and actually the INCI contains all the best rated hair oils. It's a great product with the great ingredients!!! However, people should understand that it's mostly oil (not silicon with a little bit of oil like many "hair oil" products), if you put a lot on your hair, yes your hair gets oily. So use it carefully and a very tiny amount if you want to put it in clean hair without making your hair oily. I put it for the night and then wash my hair in the morning.
Bought this for my partner; she wanted to replace her silicone hair serum, but this just made her wavy Mediterranean hair greasy. Better for someone with tight, thick curls.
Posted by 5506656646496601606 on Sep 30, 2016
VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS.
Does what it's supposed to!
Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Sep 12, 2016
This mix of oils and protein is certainly helping in my constant battle of hard water vs humidity!! My dry frizz is nearly impossible to tame, but my wavy hair can soak up a fair but of oil. Best for wavy, curly or course hair and I prefer applying it to dry hair rather than wet and leaving time for it to absorb. If you are used to using oils and know how much your hair can take, this is a good option in your collection to suit your needs. Smells good too. Would like to keep in supply ;-)
MEZCLA DE ACEITES MULTIUSOS
Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016
Mezcla de aceites beneficiosos para la piel, se puede usar en el cuerpo y en el cabello, cunde muchísimo, la única pega es el exceso de perfume
Posted by LovelyHoney on Apr 22, 2016
Well, this is a very good blend of oils for hair, the idea is great, but it just doesn't deliver! If you have normal or oily hair stay away, even for my dry curly hair one pump after washing my hair is enough. But curls don't stay bouncy after sleeping and hair feels weird on the touch. And after only month or two the scent changed so bad - from exotic coconutty heaven it turned out to bad chemical smell. I'm not sure why, but it's sooo bad.
Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Feb 04, 2016
May be I was expecting too much, but this does nothibg to my hair and the smell once you apply it is awful! Can't stand it, smells like it's expired or something, complitely different from the smell in the tube.