Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Hair & Body Super Potion, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 1.8 fl oz (53 ml)
By Giovanni66 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: GIO-18370
- UPC Code: 716237183705
- Package Quantity: 1.8 fl oz (53 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- For All Hair and Skin Types
- Transforms Hair and Skin with Each Rich, Ultra-Nourishing Drop
- Ultra-Concentrated - Use Sparingly
- Eco Chic Technology
- Dual Smoothing Complex - Moroccan Argan Oil + Brazilian Phyto-Keratin
- Eco Chic Cosmetics
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
2chic or not 2chic?
- Weightlessly banish frizz
- Smooth and define curls & waves
- Add dazzling shine & control spilt ends
- Replenish vital moisture
- Defend against styling heat
- Detangle & prevent breakage
- Renew elasticity & protect color
- Revitalize with antioxidant power
- Soothe dry, itchy scalp & fight flakiness
To be 2chic: For Body
Dispense a small amount into hard & apply all over.
- Deliver instant nourishment to skin
- Seal in essential moisture
- Leave a subtle sexy (but never greasy) glow
- Great for rough elbows and heels
- Soften cuticles on fingers and toes
To be 2chic: For Hair & Scalp & Body
Take a trip. Experiment. Add to wet or dry hair for moisture & sleek style. Use sparingly.
For glowing skin, dispense a small amount into hand and apply all over
To be 2chic: For Body
Dispense a small amount into hand & apply all over.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), *argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, hydrolyzed paullinia cupana (Brazilian cocoa) keratin extract [phyto-keratin], *aspalathus linearis (rooibos tea) extract, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
Phyto-Keratin is a plant-sourced protein
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes to this product
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been reading about using oils as hair conditioners. I was planning to buy the most recommended oils and make a mix by myself. But then I found this product and actually the INCI contains all the best rated hair oils. It's a great product with the great ingredients!!! However, people should understand that it's mostly oil (not silicon with a little bit of oil like many "hair oil" products), if you put a lot on your hair, yes your hair gets oily. So use it carefully and a very tiny amount if you want to put it in clean hair without making your hair oily. I put it for the night and then wash my hair in the morning.
Bought this for my partner; she wanted to replace her silicone hair serum, but this just made her wavy Mediterranean hair greasy. Better for someone with tight, thick curls.