Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Boldly Black, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With an Exclusive Antioxidant-Powered UV Fade-Resistant System
- Embolden Black Hair with a Licorice and Blackberry Blend for Lasting Multi-Dimensional Radiance
- Protect While Flaunting the Deep, Mysterious Depth of the Darkest Hair
- Eco Chic Technology
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
Black is the New Black
Boldly Black Colorflage Shampoo shows off deep tones and exquisite mystery for long-lasting color and super-sleek shine, naturally. A brilliant-berry-cocktail of Blackberry and Boysenberry along with Licorice extract synergistically combined with other powerful ingredients to explore lowlights and blast dark-hair highlights to the surface.
Protect. Defend. Shield. Restore.
- Protect: Exclusive UV fade-resistant system shields hair, maintaining color vibrancy and integrity.
- Defend: Super silicones seal in high-watt shine while defending hair against thermal damage.
- Shield: Nourishing, antioxidant-powered conditioners shield against color wash-out.
- Restore: Enriched color locking lather prevents color stripping while smoothing rough, porous strands to restore hair strength.
Eco Chic Technology: The elements of earth, wind, fire, and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Turn on color and shine: Massage into wet hair, leave for 2 minutes, rinse. For vivacious color and shine, follow with Giovanni Boldly Black Colorflage Conditioner.
Aqua (water), sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, acrylates copolymer, gluconolactone, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, aminomethyl propanol, panthenol, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, sodium benzoate, charcoal powder, amodimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, melia azadirachta leaf extract, melia azadirachta flower extract, amino esters-1, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, eclipta prostrata extract, butylene glycol, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, moringa pterygosperma seed oil, juglans regia (walnut) leaf extract, corallina officinalis extract, sarothamnus scoparius extract, krameria triandra root extract, *rubus fruticosus (blackberry) fruit extract, *rubus deliciosus (boysenberry) extract, *glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, fragrance (includes essential oils)
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens or lauryl or laureth sulfate to this product
This shampoo is so much better than dyes or henna. The gray isn't nearly as noticiable and my normal black highlights makes my hair look like a childs shiny hair.
I like this product--nice scent and feel, but I wish they would put more product into the container, and make a simpler container. The container is big and bulky for such a skimpy amount--not practical for traveling.
Seems to woek
Posted by 5204196752948176147 on Feb 26, 2015
Hair looks darker after only few uses.
Posted by 4674551190382243136 on Jan 10, 2015
I'm satisfied with this product. My hair is smooth, the shampoo smells nice. But what is most important for me is, that this product was not tested on animals. Will order it again.
love it but its always out of stock
Posted by 5336560690181242599 on May 19, 2014
I really want this product to be mainstay! for my asian hair, I need it for reducing gray bits that are starting to come through.
Posted by Elifffa on May 02, 2014
This shampoo is black. I don't know if its working to protect my color. But I like. The smell is really nice.
Does not help to retain my hair colour
Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Sep 11, 2013
This shampoo is just an ok product. I thought that it might help to retain my hair color but I don't see any improvement. I color my hair black and I was expecting my hair color to last longer when using this shampoo but apparently it does not help at all. If I don't use a conditioner after using this shampoo the texture of my hair is like grass. Don't think I will buy this again.