Giovanni, ColorFlage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Perfectly Platinum, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With an Exclusive Antioxidant-Powered UV Fade-Resistant System
- Embellish Platinums with an Exotic White Berry Blend for Lasting Multi-Dimensional Radiance
- Protect while Flaunting the Most Natural Grays to the Sassiest, Whitest of Blondes
- Eco Chic Technology
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty From the Elements is Chic on The Street
Flaunt your gray, light your white
Perfectly Platinum Colorflage Shampoo lifts platinum shades for long-lasting color and super-sleek shine, naturally. A brilliant-berry-cocktail of Goji and Juniper synergistically combine with other powerful ingredients so polished platinum strands emanate brilliance with traffic-stopping, diamond-like shine.
Protect. Defend. Shield. Restore.
- Protect: Exclusive UV fade-resistant system shields hair, maintaining color vibrancy and integrity.
- Defend: Super silicones seal in high-watt shine while defending hair against thermal damage.
- Shield: Nourishing, antioxidant-powered conditioners shield against color wash-out.
- Restore: Enriched color locking lather prevents color stripping while smoothing rough, porous strands to restore hair strength.
Eco Chic Technology: The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Turn on color and shine: Massage into wet hair, leave on for 2 minutes, rinse. For vivacious color and shine, follow with Giovanni Perfectly Platinum Colorflage conditioner.
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, acrylates copolymer, gluconolactone, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, aminomethyl propanol, glycerin, panthenol, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, sodium benzoate, amodimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, crocus sativus flower extract, ext. violet 2, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, *juniperus communis (juniper) fruit extract, lycium barbarum (goji) fruit extract, red 33, fragrance (includes essential oils).
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients
No phthalates / sulfates / parabens / PEGs
No animal testing
I have very long graying hair. This makes it silvery and platinum and shiney!
This shampoo is a must for every natural white/ash/silver blond person: it washes out all yellow and dulling undertones and leaves the hair bouncy, shiny and glossy. My only regret is not having ordered the matching conditioner. I will definitively re-order.
Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015
Will re-order, but I feel that my hair is a bit too yellow to tone. Otherwise, it feels great on my hair, lasts ages, and is cruelty free!
It works - if you make an effort.
Posted by 5501387860902075482 on Nov 02, 2015
After shampooing I used a cure which I allowed to work overnight. Afterwards I used the platinum conditioner which I didn't wash out until hours later. My hair is greying; dry and wavy. The result of this procedure was beautifully shiny hair. I give four stars instead of five due to the silicones.
Wanted to like this BUT
Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015
It feels like a very drying shampoo - cleans thoroughly but seems to leave my hair stiff and dry, probably because of all the silicones :( Originally bought it because I hoped to grow my greys out and wanted them shiny and toned. But I don't think it's working.
It is good shampoo
Posted by 5661200108236038388 on Jan 09, 2015
This shampoo has good smell and texture, but id doesn't take away red shade of hair. Maybe I should use it with candition.
Posted by 5139477977120147835 on Nov 18, 2014
IF you have very yellowish tones and were looking to use this to help you go from yellow to white this would not work. It's very subtile in colour. I'm sure if your hair is already white blonde this shampoo would be perfect. Smells lovely.