Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Beautifully Blonde, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With an Exclusive Antioxidant-Powered UV Fade-Resistant System
- Enliven Blondes with a Brightening Blend of Apricot and Wild Berries for Lasting Multi-Dimensional Radiance
- Protect While Flaunting Naturally Sun-Kissed to Boldly Golden Blondes
- Eco Chic Technology
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
Dazzle by Day, Light the Night
Beautifully Blonde Colorflage Shampoo illuminates diverse shades of blonde for long-lasting color and super-sleek shine, naturally. A brilliant-brightening-cocktail of Goji, Apricot and restorative Wild Rose Berry synergistically combine with other powerful ingredients so diverse shades intensify to dazzle by day and light the night.
Protect. Defend. Shield. Restore.
- Protect: Exclusive UV fade-resistant system shields hair, maintaining color vibrancy and integrity.
- Defend: Super silicones seal in high-watt shine while defending hair against thermal damage.
- Shield: Nourishing, antioxidant-powered conditioners shield against color wash-out.
- Restore: Enriched color locking lather prevents color stripping while smoothing rough, porous strands to restore hair strength.
Eco Chic Technology: The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Turn on color and shine: Massage into wet hair, leave on for 2 minutes, rinse. For vivacious color and shine, follow with Giovanni Beautifully Blonde Colorflage Conditioner.
Aqua (water), sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, acrylates copolymer, gluconolactone, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, aminomethyl propanol, glycerin, panthenol, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, sodium benzoate, amodimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, annatto, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, crocus sativus flower extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, *lycium barbarum (goji berry) fruit extract, *prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract, *rosa canina (rose hips) fruit extract, fragrance (includes essential oils)
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens or lauryl or laureth sulfate to this product
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this shampoo/ I use it every day, my hair is super shiny, and looks really well cared for. Besides, I'm allergic to many other shampoos, and with this one I'm allergy- free.
This one just kills my hair. I've been using it for a month and it dries out my hair so badly that it requires at least two rounds with conditioner afterwards - every single time. I would not recommend this shampoo. Even though it dries out the hair, it doesn't even feel like it cleans it well enough either. Will not buy again.
Posted by frschlr on Mar 02, 2015
Good shampoo and smells nice, but requires using conditioner, otherwise too drying.
Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 01, 2014
MY HUSBAND HAS BLONDE HAIR AND THIS IS THE ONLY SHAMPOO HE WILL USE.
Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 15, 2014
As a shampoo it's great. But since I wanted a compeltely silicone free, I stopped using it. It did little for my blonde hair, but atleast it didn't get any murkier in colour using this. It didn't improve much (it gets very dark during winter.) If you want something that's as good, or better than the usual salon brands, then this is right up your alley. But not if you try to avoid cones, even if this has a silicone that's not as bad as other brands.
Posted by 4828906463747540179 on Aug 27, 2014