Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Remarkably Red, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With an Exclusive Antioxidant-Powered UV Fade-Resistant System
- Embellish Reds with a Fiery Red Berry Blend for Lasting Multi-Dimensional Radiance
- Protect While Flaunting All Reds, from Natural Auburn to Fire-Breathing Sirens
- Eco Chic Technology
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
Discover the Heat Within Red Hot Hair
Remarkably Red Colorflage Shampoo revitalizes red for long-lasting color and super-sleek shine, naturally. A brilliant-berry-cocktail of Goji, Pomegranate and red-rejuvenating Cranberry synergistically combine with other powerful ingredients to fire up high-watt red for shades that radiate.
Protect. Defend. Shield. Restore.
- Protect: Exclusive UV fade-resistant system shields hair, maintaining color vibrancy and integrity.
- Defend: Super silicones seal in high-watt shine while defending hair against thermal damage.
- Shield: Nourishing, antioxidant-powered conditioners shield against color wash-out.
- Restore: Enriched color locking lather prevents color stripping while smoothing rough, porous strands to restore hair strength.
Eco Chic Technology: The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Turn on color and shine: Massage into wet hair, leave on for 2 minutes, rinse. For vivacious color and shine, follow with Giovanni Remarkably Red Colorflage Conditioner.
Aqua (water), sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, acrylates copolymer, gluconolactone, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, aminomethyl propanol, glycerin, panthenol, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, sodium benzoate, amodimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, crocus sativus flower extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, red 40, yellow 5, *vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, *punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, *lycium barbarum (goji berry) fruit extract, fragrance (includes essential oils)
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
NO phthalates / sulfates / parabens / PEGs
No animal by-products and cruelty free
This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive shampoo I have used in the past.
This is by far my favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line. The product has a great, light berry-like fragrance that stays for a day or two on your hair after you shampoo. I have red hair turning strawberry blond as the years go by and this shampoo really brings back some shine and depth to my color! I'm extremely satisfied and I will use this regularly.
Light tinting, doesn't really color
Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Sep 18, 2014
I bought it for my mom, who uses henna to dye her hair and cover all the white hair. She asked for a coloring shampoo so she can maintain the copper color, but this product just didn't deliver. The colored parts were slightly brighter, the white hair became little more red, but you could still see the white roots. Won't buy again, at least not for this goal.
Leaves hair really clean
Posted by 4613338416255145600 on Sep 02, 2014
I like this shampoo because it leaves my hair clean, up to three days! That's a record for a greasy hair I had to wash almost everyday. Not sure about helping with colour, yet.
Posted by 5745026009504928867 on Apr 16, 2014
So far I haven't had any fading. My hair comes out shiny, light-weight, and I smell like berries for a good couple days after washing. I do use this along with the conditioner, which I would recommend if you're not already yourself!
Posted by Revron on Jan 11, 2014
Lovely shampoo - cleanses well yet gentle on the hair. I color hair with henna and this shampoo is good for the color. I alternate with another shampoo. Pricey. Convenient while traveling. Recommend the shampoo. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.