Giovanni, Mixed Sanitizing Towelettes, Peppermint Surge, Grapefruit Splash, Lavender Calm, 20 Towelettes
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Made with Natural Essential Oils
- Eco Chic Body Care
- 20 Individually Wrapped Towelettes
- 8 in. x 6 in. (20 cm x 15 cm)
- Sanitizing • Antibacterial • Kill Germs
Ever have one of those days? You're out and about or you're in at the gym, or wherever. Giovanni towelettes recharge, relax, refresh...whatever! Clean up, wipe up, lift up your spirit with towelettes dressed in natural essential oils. They're lightweight, soft as a cloud and antibacterial. Perfect for sanitizing your hands, these germ killing mini machines also:
- Travel nicely. Use in trains, planes and automobiles.
- Put in fridge and place on the back of your neck...Recharge with a Peppermint Surge; Relax in a Lavender Calm; Refresh with a Grapefruit Splash.
- Keep certain foods from staying with you long after you've left the kitchen (think garlic and fish).
- Day at the beach and you look-and feel-like a little red corvette? A gentle wipe helps cool skin.
- Remove dirt and grime from little hands after an afternoon at the playground.
- Freshen hands after fueling your vehicle.
Grapefruit oil energizes and refreshes. Lavender oil soothes and relaxes. Peppermint oil awakens and recharges.
Uses: for hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
Open packet, unfold and rub thoroughly over hands.
|Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%||Antimicrobial|
|Inactive Ingredients: Grapefruit Splash: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aqua (Purified Water) Lavender Calm: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aqua (Purified Water) Peppermint Surge: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, *Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aqua (Purified Water)
*USDA Certified Organic
100% vegetarian ingredients / No animal testing
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfates, or dyes to this product.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation and redness develop and lasts
- stop using this product and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.
These are very handy to carry around. They are a nice size and the scents are all very pleasant.
Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jun 03, 2016
Each scent is amazing. Great to keep in glove box, handbag, gym bag etc. Will buy again.
Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015
Amazing, Thank you iherb !
Posted by 5315957388990782273 on Feb 25, 2015
The best wipes I've tried ever!!! Best smell and clean.
Handy and smells divine!
Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014
I love this brand, they're almost perfect!! Sometimes contain phenoxyethanol (if you avoid it), but otherwise pretty decent. Don't get afraid now, like almost every other brand contains WAY more chemicals than this. It's almost impossible to find chemical free products (even at iHerb). These are my little gems, I have them everywhere. In my purse, in the car, when traveling, etc. Don't use them often as I try to wash my hands instead, but when no water is around, I use these. Great!!
Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013
I'm the kind of person who always has wipes with me. These are perfect because they're natural, individually wrapped and the variety of smells keeps it interesting. They all smell great. My kids like them too.