Giovanni, Refresh Sanitizing Towelettes, Grapefruit Splash, 20 Towelettes, 8 in. x 6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44kg)
- Product Code: GIO-18136
- UPC Code: 716237181367
- Package Quantity: 20 Towelettes, 8 in. x 6 in.
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 6 x 6.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Made with Natural Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Sanitize · Moisturize · Utilize
- Individually Wrapped Towelettes
- Sanitizing · Antibacterial · Kills Germs
- Beauty from The Elements is Chic on The Street
Ever have one of those days? You're out and about or you're in at the gym, or wherever. And you just feel like you need a refreshing lift. Giovanni towelettes are like a gift. Clean up, wipe up, lift up your spirit with towelettes dressed in organic Grapefruit essential oil. They're lightweight, soft as a cloud and antibacterial. Perfect for sanitizing your hands, these germ killing mini machines also:
- Travel nicely. Use in trains, planes and automobiles.
- Keep certain foods from staying with you long after you've left the kitchen (think garlic and fish).
- Drop a towelette into hot water to release the citrus scent into the air.
- Day at the beach and you look-and feel-like a little red corvette? A gentle wipe helps cool skin.
- Put in fridge. Refresh by placing on the back of your neck.
- Remove dirt and grime from little hands after an afternoon at the playground.
- Freshen hands after fueling your vehicle.
Grapefruit oil energizes and refreshes.
Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
Open packet, unfold and rub thoroughly over hands.
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||Antimicrobial|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), *Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
No phthalates / artificial fragrance / dyes / sulfates / parabens / PEGs
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation and redness develop and lasts
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.