Giovanni, Refresh Sanitizing Towelettes, Grapefruit Splash, 20 Towelettes, 8 in. x 6 in.
By Giovanni3 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GIO-18136
- UPC Code: 716237181367
- Package Quantity: 20 Towelettes, 8 in. x 6 in.
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 6 x 6.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Made with Natural Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Sanitize · Moisturize · Utilize
- Individually Wrapped Towelettes
- Sanitizing · Antibacterial · Kills Germs
- Beauty from The Elements is Chic on The Street
Ever have one of those days? You're out and about or you're in at the gym, or wherever. And you just feel like you need a refreshing lift. Giovanni towelettes are like a gift. Clean up, wipe up, lift up your spirit with towelettes dressed in organic Grapefruit essential oil. They're lightweight, soft as a cloud and antibacterial. Perfect for sanitizing your hands, these germ killing mini machines also:
- Travel nicely. Use in trains, planes and automobiles.
- Keep certain foods from staying with you long after you've left the kitchen (think garlic and fish).
- Drop a towelette into hot water to release the citrus scent into the air.
- Day at the beach and you look-and feel-like a little red corvette? A gentle wipe helps cool skin.
- Put in fridge. Refresh by placing on the back of your neck.
- Remove dirt and grime from little hands after an afternoon at the playground.
- Freshen hands after fueling your vehicle.
Grapefruit oil energizes and refreshes.
Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
Open packet, unfold and rub thoroughly over hands.
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||Antimicrobial|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), *Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
No phthalates / artificial fragrance / dyes / sulfates / parabens / PEGs
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation and redness develop and lasts
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I just got these for an upcoming camping trip. The expiration date is actually 2012, not 2011 as stated online. If you place your nose directly into the towelette or rub your hands quite well with it, you can smell a definite fresh grapefruit smell. The slight scent is not overpowering buts linger some when you do a sniff test of your skin/hands. We are going into bear country & need unscented products so may have to limit where & how I use these as bears can smell 3 miles away. I can see it'll be great to dissolve anything on my hands from cooking, etc. I can not detect it on my face when I applied it & I have a very good sense of smell. I used these same towelettes during colder weather & I think the scents seem stronger during warmer weather.
I am already a fan of Giovanni products and just tried these. They are a burst of citrus. I am very odor sensitive but thesee do not have any flowery notes, so they do not bother me. I use them for camping, hiking or at work when I need a quick refresher. They are one of the best new products I have tried. You will not regret buying them.