Giovanni, Relax Sanitizing Towelettes, Lavender Calm, 20 Towelettes, 8 in x 6 in Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Made with Natural Lavender Essential Oil
- Sanitize · Moisturize · Utilize
- Individually Wrapped Towelettes
- Sanitizing · Antibacterial · Kills Germs
- Beauty from The Elements is Chic on The Street
Ever have one of those days? You're out and about or you're in at the gym, or wherever. And you just feel like you need to chill. Giovanni towelettes are a real thrill. Clean up, wipe up, lift up your spirit with towelettes dressed in natural Lavender essential oil. They're lightweight, soft as a cloud and antibacterial. Perfect for sanitizing your hands, these germ killing mini machines also:
- Travel nicely. Use in trains, planes and automobiles.
- Keep certain foods from staying with you long after you've left the kitchen (think garlic and fish).
- Add a feeling of Feng Shui to any room or even your car.
- Day at the beach and you look-and feel-like a little red corvette? A gentle wipe helps cool skin.
- Put in fridge. Relax by placing on the back of your neck.
- Remove dirt and grime from little hands after an afternoon at the playground.
- Freshen hands after fueling your vehicle.
Lavender oil soothes and relaxes.
Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
Open packet, unfold and rub thoroughly over hands.
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||Antimicrobial|
|Inactive Ingredients: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, citric acid, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), aqua (purified water).
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfates, or dyes to this product.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation and redness develop and lasts
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.