- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Eco Chic Technology
- For All Hair Types
- Contains Botanical Oils of Cooling Peppermint, Conditioning Rosemary and Clarifying Eucalyptus
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Streets
Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo with Eco Chic Technology*
- Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feel
- Strengthens hair with a three-organic-oil-blend to stimulate, condition and clarify
- Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic tea tree botanicals
- Lauryl and laureth sulfate free
Shampoo should clean hair. Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenation while washing away the previous day. You're left with something rich, something clean. Something incredibly stimulating... for hair and mind. Think about it.
*The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Massage rich lather into wet hair and rinse. Follow with Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner.
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, panthenol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, menthol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, *achillea millefolium extract, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *equisetum arvense extract, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) leaf extract, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, *tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) flower extract, *urtica dioica (nettle) extract.
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients/No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes to this product.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
Works great on my hair, leaves it shiny, light, although has to be used with conditioner for detangling. I buy the Tripple Treat Conditioner to go with the shampoo. I've already been using these products for 3 months and will definitely keep buying them more. Most important is that all the ingredients are natural, no harmful chemicals!
I started using this shampoo about a month ago and was startled by how much old product it removed from my hair. My hair is now lighter, silkier and so much more manageable. Just be careful not to let it drip into your eyes or those of your little ones. It burns! Highly recommended! A truly wonderful organic shampoo.
Posted by 4871869664290720813 on Dec 01, 2016
Smells so god, and it creates nice foam.
Nice & refreshing
Posted by 5510136813148402334 on Nov 30, 2016
it cleanses properly and smell good. .......i can feel that my scalp is clean
Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Nov 30, 2016
Got this for my husband and he likes it. Smells great!
Posted by 4847359140153225800 on Nov 27, 2016