GladRags, Day Pads, Reusable Cotton Pads for Women, 3 Pads
- Shipping Weight: 0.49 lbs (0.22kg)
- Product Code: GLR-00002
- UPC Code: 788832000022
- Package Quantity: 3 Pads
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.6 x 4.6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Colors may vary.
- No Animal Testing or Ingredients
- No Plastics, Perfumes or Adhesives
- Committed to Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Doctor Recommended for Women with Sensitive
- Women Owned & Operated Since 1993
- Moderate flow
- Light bladder leakage
We recommend: 6-12 per cycle
This box contains three washable cotton Day Pads (3 holder + 6 inserts)
The Healthy, Sustainable Choice
GladRags Day Pads have a unique three part design which allows you to customize the absorbency of the pad according to your flow by choosing one or two inserts. You can even use the holder alone for an ultra-slim liner! This breathable all-cotton pad is so comfortable, you'll wonder how you lived without it! GladRags are made to last for years, so you'll save money and help the environment.
What about using GladRags when I'm away from home?
GladRags pads can be used easily and discreetly in public. Simply bring a GladRags Carry Bag with you to store your used and fresh pads.
Will it leak?
GladRags have an absorbent terrycloth core to keep you secure. Just change your GladRag as often as you would a disposable pad, and choose the correct absorbency for your flow (pantyliner, day, or night) to stay comfortable and leak-free!
Won't they get stained or have an odor?
Nope! With the proper care, your GladRags will have minimal staining—even after years of use. And because they're breathable and plastic-free, you won't have to worry about odor.
- Place the inserts inside the holder.
- Turn your GladRag over. Snap it around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side goes next to your body.
- Change the holder and inserts every 2 to 6 hours or as needed.
To Wash: Simply soak in cold water or prewash, then machine wash and dry. More detailed use and care instructions inside.
For one cycle we recommend:
- 3-6 Pantyliners
- 6-12 Day Pads
- 1-3 Night Pads