GladRags, Night Pad, Reusable Pads for Women, 1 Pad
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organically Grown Cotton
- Women owned and operated since 1993!
- GladRags Night Pad Provides Extra Protection While You Sleep. Sweet Dreams!
Reusable Menstrual Pads!?
Sure. A reusable pad is a different idea...
...you might even think it' gross. We thought so too - at first. Then we tried them and we've never gone back. Join the thousands of women who know there is a better choice every month.
Safe. Simple. Smart.
No plastics, perfumes, or over-packaging. Good for you, good for the environment, and you'll save money too!
Enjoy the all cotton comfort to GladRags protection. It's the greener, healthier choice.
This box contains:
1 night pad (1 holder + 2 inserts)
- Made to last for years - save up to $300 within 5 years
- Protect your body naturally with breathable cotton
- Great for women with allergies or chemical sensitivities
- Doctor recommended
- No animal testing.
For one cycle we recommend:
6 to 12 day pads
1 to 3 night pads
To use GladRags Night Pad:
- Place the inserts inside the holder. (night pad holders contains a layer of terry cloth for extra coverage)
- Turn your GladRag over. Snap it around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side goes next to your body.
- Change the holder and inserts every 2 to 6 hours or as needed.
Simply soak in cold water or prewash, then machine was and dry. More detailed use and care instructions inside.
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you have heavy menses and constantly struggle with pads at night that are not long enough (and you make your own length by using two pads, or considered wearing urine pads like depends) or absorbs enough (which equates to changing disposables every few hours throughout the night) then try this one! I'm glad I did because it far exceeded my expectations and I will be ordering more! Very easy to clean, just pre-soak in cold water for a few hours with detergent and oxygen booster before throwing in wash. They even air dry overnight if dryer is not an option!