GladRags, Reusable Cotton Pads for Menustruation, 3 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 3 Day Pads
- Safe - Simple - Smart- Period
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Women Owned & Operated Since 1993
- Certified B Corporation
- No Animal Testing or Ingredients
- No Plastics, Perfumes or Adhesives
- Committed to Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Doctor Recommended for Women with Sensitivities
"Wow! I wish my period had always been this easy! No leaks, no odor, no discomfort! I love the fact that with your products I don't have to worry about adding more waste to our already overfull landfills. The best perk though? No itchy pads or tampons, and no chemicals. I can't wait to tell every woman I know!"
-GladRags user Missy
One day hold with wings and two absorbent inserts. For moderate flow and light bladder leakage. We recommend 6-12 per cycle.
To Use GladRags Washable Menstrual Pads:
- Place 1 or 2 of the inserts inside the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Turn your GladRag over. Snap it around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side goes next to your body.
- Change your GladRag (holder and inserts) about as often as you would change a disposable pad, or every two to six hours.
- Machine washable. Detailed care instructions inside.
i would really like to ask all girls out there to try, at least try reusable pads. i know it sounds disgusting, but once you get used to it, and think deeper, you know how much you are doing for planet earth. ppl keep mentioning to reduce the use of plastics, but one major contributor is pads. this pad is super comfortable and has a secure snap on button that will not rust. each pad also comes with 2 inserts, so you get 3 pads and 6 inserts in this set. it does not stain easily and washes off easily. what i do is i give it a quick rinse and then soak it in cold water overnight, or till the day you put it in the wash. because it's breathable fabric, i find that there's less odor and less stuffy, but because it's so "breathable" i find that during my heaviest flow, it tends to leak. not exactly through the centre, but on the side (wings?!)where the inserts are not in contact with. sorry for giving TMI, but i feel like such an investment (not that affordable, but definitely an investment. can use it over years) that girls need to know. there are other brands that i feel like are made better, and will not leak, so do some research first! hope this review helped =)
I've been using these for about 6 months now and i absolutely love them so much. They are much easier to clean than all-in-ones and i love that there is no plasticy waterproof layer so my bits are able to breathe. I also use the liners and love them!
I love these pads!
Posted by 4887711516808047378 on Sep 08, 2016
Lovely comfortable pads! I really recommend these to anyone thinking of changing to cloth pads. Comfortable and easy to take care of.
Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015
They are quite ok. But dont like thikcness when I use 2inserts in one pad (it leaks over if I dont do that)
Suprisingly comfortable and clean
Posted by 5457758064241385603 on Apr 30, 2015
The pads are so comfortable it seems like you are not wearing anything. And the plus point is that it doesn't smell. I realised the pads are easy to clean after soaking for at least half a day in detergent. No complains, it's good for our environment and I am happy to be part of this family. :)
Love Reusable Pads!
Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015
I wish I would have tried these years ago.
Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014
I am excited to use these, and I think I can write an updated review later but I like that these are better for the environment and reusable / washable. I don't use many pads during my period (but when I do I use organic cotton pads and mostly tampons), but I feel like these will be good for overnight use. I don't know how I would ever manage using these somewhere other than right at home.