Global Health Trax, Systemic Enzymes, Active, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Support Natural Healing Process and Healthy Immune Response
- Dietary Supplement
- GHT Proline
If you need an anti-inflammatory, ASE may well be the powerful all-natural option. Heralded for its ability to act quickly, ASE is not only recommended as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, but also for its potential to help reduce cholesterol, support heart health, and boost the immune response. ASE is a unique combination of enzymes which work synergistically together.
- 7 key enzymes for anti-inflammatory, digestive health and cardiovascular support
- Contains NattoSEB and Peptizyme SP EN, Rutin and Amla
- May help reduce inflammation and provide pain relief
- Aids healing process and may reduce scar tissue
- Cardiovascular support
Active Systemic Enzyme Ingredients
- Peptizyme: Also known as Serratia peptidase, this purified enzyme works in the body as an anti-inflammatory for the sinus areas, swelling after surgery and offers support to external wounds.
- Bromelain: A mixture of protein-digesting enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus), contains active substances that aid digestion and may help reduce inflammation. Bromelain is particularly effective for the relief of inflammation associated with infection and physical injuries.
- Papain: May help support ulcers, the breakdown of membranes in diphtheria, the reduction of swelling and assist fever and adhesions after surgery.
- Amla: Useful for stomach problems, as an antipyretic hair tonic and nerve-brain tonic. It is also useful in anemia, hyperacidity and in gynecological problems.
- Rutin: A flavonoid which supports health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue, and some function as an anti-inflammatory.
- NattoSEB: A powerful anti-oxidant assistant, blood pressure regulator for healthy bodies and useful for overall normal healthy cardiovascular support.
Take one or two capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.
Vegetable pullulan, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, corn, yeast, salt, sugar or starch.
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult health practitioner prior to use. If taken with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
Peptizyme SP EN—Serratio Peptidase
|NattoSEB—Nattokinase from soy||5 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|