Global Health Trax, Clarifiber, Liquid Fiber, 1 qt (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- The Digestive Experts
- 14 g of Dietary Fiber in Each Serving
- Add to Any Drink or Food
- No Grit-Flavor Free
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
Flexible and Easy to Use
Clarifiber is taste-free and can be combined with any food or liquid, hot or cold. Be creative and supplement your daily dietary fiber requirements without any changes in your eating or drinking habits. Clarifiber will not alter the taste or texture of your foods.
Unique Proprietary Blend
Clarifiber has a unique proprietary blend of dietary fiber formulated to aid in maintaining good intestinal and overall health. The unique Clarifiber proprietary blend contains:
- Maltodextrin Fiber
- Acacia Fiber
- Chia (seed)
- Apple Pectin
- Inulin (FOS)
Perfect Complement to Probiotic Regimens
Clarifiber was specifically formulated to compliment probiotics as part of an overall intestinal health maintenance system. The product contains:
- FOS probiotics to help feed friendly intestinal flora
- Maltodextrin to help promote increased probiotic levels in the large intestine
Adults take one ounce per day. Always drink plenty of water throughout the day when taking a fiber product. For best results take 2 teaspoons 3 times daily with meals.
Deionized water, citric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness).
Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone with a health disorder or if under medical care, please consult with your physician or health practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (1 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|Soluble Fiber||14 g||**|
Maltodextrin Fiber, Acacia Fiber, Chia (seed), Natural Flavors, Apple Pectin, Inulin (FOS).
|* Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.