Global Health Trax, Coral Complete, 60 Capsules1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: GHT-00910
- UPC Code: 816663009102
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 4.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Short Date Sale
Huge discount for this product with shorter expiration date. This item is final sale and non-returnable.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Digestive Experts
- Dietary Supplement
- Eco Friendly
- Vegetable Capsules
- Vitamin D From Natural Source
Coral Complete Provides Benefits for Healthy Bones
- Calcium bioavailability found in eco-friendly, above sea fossilized Okinawan coral.
- Vitamins and Minerals — Coral Complete provides you with a boost of Vitamin C and D. It also delivers naturally occurring trace minerals from the coral, which further supports healthy bone.
- Other Important Ingredients: Malic Acid and Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl), serve as digestive aids that assist in releasing acid into the digestive tract, supporting digestion and the absorption of this crucial mineral, calcium.
- Coral Complete can be taken at any time of day, but for optimum results, evening use is preferred. Take two Coral Complete capsules with an evening meal or at bedtime.
Coral Complete can be taken anytime of day, but for optimum results, evening use is preferred. Take 2 Coral Complete capsules with an evening meal or at bedtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable pullulan.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult health practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||10 mg||16%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from coral)||400 mg||40%|
|Magnesium (from coral)||1.2 mg||<1%|
|Proprietary Blend||10 mg|
|*Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) not established.