Global Health Trax, Coral Complete, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: GHT-00910
- UPC Code: 816663009102
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 4.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- The Digestive Experts
- Dietary Supplement
- Eco Friendly
- Vegetable Capsules
- Vitamin D From Natural Source
Coral Complete Provides Benefits for Healthy Bones
- Calcium bioavailability found in eco-friendly, above sea fossilized Okinawan coral.
- Vitamins and Minerals — Coral Complete provides you with a boost of Vitamin C and D. It also delivers naturally occurring trace minerals from the coral, which further supports healthy bone.
- Other Important Ingredients: Malic Acid and Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl), serve as digestive aids that assist in releasing acid into the digestive tract, supporting digestion and the absorption of this crucial mineral, calcium.
- Coral Complete can be taken at any time of day, but for optimum results, evening use is preferred. Take two Coral Complete capsules with an evening meal or at bedtime.
Coral Complete can be taken anytime of day, but for optimum results, evening use is preferred. Take 2 Coral Complete capsules with an evening meal or at bedtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable pullulan.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult health practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||10 mg||16%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from coral)||400 mg||40%|
|Magnesium (from coral)||1.2 mg||<1%|
|Proprietary Blend||10 mg|
|*Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) not established.