Global Health Trax, Oxygen Elements Max, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
Oxygen is one of the most essential elements for good health.
Oxygen Elements Max May Help:
- Increase cellular oxygenation
- Increase endurance and stamina
- Improve blood flow
- Detoxify cells
- Oxygen Elements is stimulant free
Oxygen Elements Max is designed to distribute oxygen to the cells, increase blood flow, and neutralize free radicals. This allows the body to flush lactic acid and more efficiently enhance physical performance as a direct result of sufficient blood and oxygen circulation.
Dilute 7 drops in 6 to 8 oz. of drinking water or juice 3x daily. Children over 4 years of age may use 1/4 to 1/2 of the adult amount.
|Serving Size: 7 drops|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Global Health Trax Proprietary Blend
Deionized water, hydrogen sulfate, glucono delta lactone, citric acid, ionic trace minerals, amino acid complex, arginine, ornithine, glutamic acid, methionine, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), rice vinegar, fulvic acid, protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase.
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with organic materials (cotton, linen, wool, silk, leather, formica, vinyls). Global Health Trax assumes no responsibility for damage that may occur to these types of materials due to contact with Oxygen Elements Max. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult your health practitioner prior to use. Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.