Global Source, JetZone, Jet Lag Prevention, 30 Chewable Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Homeopathic Travel Medicine
- Travel Well
- Safe & Effective
- 100% Natural
- 48 Hours of Flying Time
- Jet Zone, JetLag Prevention
A homeopathic combination for the temporary relief of the disruptions in circadian rhythms and fatigue associated with jetlag from flying and the symptoms of insomnia, exhaustion, irritability and anxiety.
For adults and children over 6 years: Chew one tablet, up to one hour prior to every takeoff. Chew one tablet approximately every 2 hours and one within 1 hour of each landing. No need to wake up if you are asleep; get your rest and continue with the tablets when you wake up.
|Arnica Montana 12C HPUS||Sleepless and restless when overtired|
|Cocculus Indicus 12C HPUS||Constant drowsiness after loss of sleep, Headache from traveling|
|Kali Phosphoricum 6X HPUS||Weak and tired from overexertion. Headache from fatigue|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 12C HPUS||Insomnia from exhaustion|
|Nux Vomica 12C HPUS||Heartburn, anxiety and restlessness|
|Argenticum Nitricum 12C HPUS||Mental anxiety|
|Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitol, Starch|
Tamper Evident Package
Do not use if blister seal is torn or broken.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use if the blister seal is broken.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Not intended as a substitute for sleep or alertness. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.