Goddess Garden, Daily Lotion, Tangerine Lavender, SPF 15, 8 oz (236 ml)
Our Price: $18.99
In Stock: Yes
Save $5.00! Get this now for $2.95!
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Powerful Mineral Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- 91% Organic Ingredients
- Sheer Mineral Lotion
- Free of Chemical Sunscreens
- Lightly Scented with Essential Oils
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- Cruelty Free
- Reef Safe
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.7% Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
Aloe vera*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) seed oil*, cetyl alcohol, citrus reticulata peel (tangerine) essential oil, gluconolactone, glycerin*, glyceryl stearate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, radish root ferment filtrate, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.