Goddess Garden, Organics, Sunny Body Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 8 oz (236 ml)2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: GOD-00153
- UPC Code: 898062001536
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 7.4 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Powerful Protection without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Sheer Mineral Lotion
- Cruelty Free
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
Enjoy happy, carefree days in the sun! Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen is safe and effective, contains organic ingredients, and is easy to apply. Created by a mom for her daughter, our mineral sunscreens are free of chemical sunscreens, biodegradable, and sheer. Have a sunny day!
Nova Covington, Founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera,* glycerin,* glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) oil*, iron oxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
iHerb Customer Reviews
My husband is a red head, a very pale, very easily burnable red head. Regardless, we like to do our part and not ruin the environment so when our trip to Byron Bay and the beach came up we started looking for reef safe, organic sunscreens as we were looking at swimming in a protected marine park filled with beautiful creatures. This one fit the bill and with a bit of trepidation we purchased. Well, happy to say we spent 5 days doing nothing but laying on the beach (reapplying this when needed, of course) and swimming in the water and there were no sunburns at all. Smells great and is fairly easy to apply, if a bit thick.
This is worth every penny. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars on natural sunscreen that actually works! It sinks into the skin with a good rub and leaves no white cast or film. It provides great coverage without harmful ingredients. The spray nozzle is very convenient.