Goddess Garden, Organics, Kids Sport, Spray, SPF 30, 6 oz (177 ml)1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: GOD-00166
- UPC Code: 898062001666
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (177 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 7.6 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Pediatrician Tested
- Scent Free
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
We created Goddess Garden because our family loves the great outdoors. Our products have been formulated to go on sheer and provide serious protection from the sun containing organic plant-based ingredients and naturally occurring minerals. Unlike traditional chemical sunscreens, Goddess Garden is safe, effective, biodegradable and free of harmful chemicals.
Nova & Paul, Co-founders
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Should spray white lotion.
- Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face, spray on hands and apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- For use in children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 6.0%|
Aloe vera,* camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin,* glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lecithin (sunflower), polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.