Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens SPF 30-45
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens Kids & Baby Sunscreen
Goddess Garden, Organics, Sunny Kids Sport Spray, SPF 30, 6 oz (177 ml)
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Scent Free
- Reef Safe
- Sheer Mineral Lotion
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
Our safe and effective Sport Natural Sunscreen is made with organic ingredients. Created by a mom for her daughter, our products are free of chemical sunscreens, biodegradable and sheer. Scent-free and water resistant 80 minutes, our spray sunscreen is safe for the planet and your kids!
Nova Covington, Founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant 80 minutes
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Should spray white lotion.
- Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face, spray on hands and apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- For use in children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera,* glycerin,* glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, glycine soja (soybean) oil,* helianthus annus (sunflower) oil*, iron oxide, lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.