Goddess Garden, Organics, Everyday, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Dermatologist Tested
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging cause by the sun.
Shake before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measure: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2pm
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
|Aloe Vera*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics
iHerb Customer Reviews
I choose this sunscreen because it is very affordable. Surprisingly the sunscreen is really light for an organic and mineral product. I have dry skin and it wasnt really moisturizing but also not drying. I think it works best with normal to oily skin. the smell of lavender is nice and not too much. the sunscreen leaves a little whitecast, but it is okay. Just a little bit of bronzer and you look fine. Overall a nice sunscreen, i even ordered a bigger bottle.