Goddess Garden, Organics, Natural Sunscreen, Sport, Spray, SPF 30, 6 oz (177 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Dermatologist Tested
- Scent Free
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
We created Goddess Garden because our family loves the great outdoors. Our products have been formulated to go on sheer and provide serious protection from the sun containing organic plant-based ingredients and naturally occurring minerals. Unlike traditional chemical sunscreens, Goddess Garden is safe, effective, biodegradable and free of harmful chemicals.
Nova & Paul, Co-founders
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply.
- Should spray white lotion.
- Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Aloe vera*, camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lecithin (sunflower), polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been working my way through all of the natural sunscreens trying to find one that doesn't leave me either too white or too greasy and this is brilliant on both counts. Yes it does have titanium dioxide in it but I'm OK with that - just be careful not to inhale any. Don't spray on your face, spray into your hands and rub it in. It's better than any of the chemical UV absorber ingredients in conventional sunscreens. It also claims on the label that neither the titanium dioxide or zinc oxide are nano which is good news. So far this is the best natural sunscreen I've used. It sprays on very fine and sort of watery and then rubs in without a white ghost tint. It's not drying (my skin is very dry) or too greasy. It also works to prevent sunburn, I've used it out in the intense Australian sun and no sunburn. I also use this on my 3 year old son. Just ordered some more of the same and other sunscreens in the same brand to try.