Goddess Garden, Organics, Kids, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Pediatrician Tested
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Aloe vera*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of reach of children. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.
EASY SPREAD MAXIMUM PROTECTION
Posted by 5472128566922116234 on Sep 20, 2016
THIS TUBE ALWAYS IN MY BAG. NICE TEXTURE, NO FRAGRANCE, GREAT COVER AND PROTECTION FOR KIDS AND ADULTS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
I'm an adult and I love it !!!
Posted by 5602277986742924968 on Sep 17, 2016
I use this as the suncreen for area around eyes and I love it !!!!!! I live in Asia, the weather is very hot and humid,it's not really sticky at all. It doesn't make my eyes area dry though it makes my skin looks like covering with white cream but I use it only before I put on my makeup. I LOVE IT !!!!!
Good Sunscreen Even for Adults
Posted by 5638878509441290023 on Aug 14, 2016
It's quite surprising to see so many negative comments right here as it works perfectly for me. But I'd prefer the Everyday version of the sunscreen instead of this Kids version since this version smells a bit sweeter. The smell of both versions fades very soon so don't worry :)
What is this?
Posted by Jelliojan on Jul 27, 2016
I was shocked to when I squeeze the content out of the tube. It is hard to apply and it smell horrible.