Goddess Garden, Organics, Kids, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Pediatrician Tested
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Aloe vera*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of reach of children. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.
What is this?
Posted by Jelliojan on Jul 27, 2016
I was shocked to when I squeeze the content out of the tube. It is hard to apply and it smell horrible.
lovely for kids
Posted by 5271421132529583955 on Jun 22, 2016
applies very well effective for kids faces and nose
Posted by 5329152253800353784 on Jun 19, 2016
hard to apply evenly on baby's skin, as a result have white patches everywhere, don't think it's a good product...
Posted by Reviewer1748886 on Jun 09, 2016