Goddess Garden, Sunny Kids, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 6 oz (177 ml)Write a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: GOD-00158
- UPC Code: 898062001581
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (177 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 7.6 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Reef Safe
- Sheer Mineral Lotion
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
Our safe and effective Natural Sunscreen is made with organic ingredients. Created by a mom for her daughter, our products are free of chemical sunscreens, biodegradable and sheer. Powered by air, our spray sunscreen is safe for the planet and your kids!
Nova Covington, Founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water resistant 40 minutes
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply.
- Should spray white lotion.
- Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
Aloe vera*, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, iron oxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.