Golden Temple, Peace Cereal, Cherry Almond Clusters & Flakes, 11 oz (312 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Whole Ancient Grain Clusters, Crispy Wheat-Rice Flakes and Almonds
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Whole Grain 31 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- 240 Calories
- 0.5 g Sat Fat - 3% DV
- 75 mg Sodium - 3% DV
- 13 g Sugars
- 3 g Fiber
- 5 g Protein
Cherry Almonds Clusters & Flakes
Good cereal starts with great taste. Many cereals may taste good, but artificial, unhealthy ingredients are often used without the whole grains, fiber and protein which are essential to a healthy breakfast. That's what makes Peace Cereal different.
We add only premium all natural grains, nuts and fruits providing you with essential whole grains, fiber and protein in a naturally delicious cereal. By effectively combining the finest all natural ingredients with uncompromising taste and frequent giving to worthy causes, Peace Cereal truly delivers Peace of Mind in Every Bite!
The Peace Pledge
Peace Cereal is committed to delivering healthy and delicious natural foods that provide Peace of Mind in Every Bite! We back this commitment with our pledge that no product will display the Peace Cereal brand unless it meets the following criteria:
- Use only the finest all natural ingredients without compromise
- All ingredients are grown and made without GMOs
- Continually minimize our environmental impact through eco-friendly operations and packaging
- Support our communities through ongoing giving
- Deliver nutritious food that tastes great!
This pledge is more than a catchy slogan for everyone responsible for Peace Cereal; we live it every day.
Whole grain blend (oats, barley, spelt, amaranth, quinoa), milled cane sugar, brown rice, whole wheat flour, rice flour, vegetable oil (canola and/or safflower and/or sunflower oil), almonds, salt, natural flavor, cherry powder.
Contains Wheat and Almonds. May contain other tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 2/3 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4|
I ordered this cereal because as the name suggests it has cherries and almonds which are my favourite. So I was excited to receive it but when I tried some, it didn't taste much like cherries nor did it have many almonds/almond slices. Instead, it tasted like an over processed cheap cereal. I'm never buying it again!